Book Find: So Cute You Could Die!

At Booksale in Shopwise Cubao:

OR: “10% of the Internet.” (The other 90%, as we all know, is porn.)

This book has a two-page spread; the Internet has an entire tumblog.

Advertisements

Have a say

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s